Pavement Dressing Conditioner is our most effective asphalt rejuvenator. Our company warrants from the date PDC is applied and for a period of three years thereafter, this rejuvenator will not flake, peel or chip or Carolina Pavement Technology, Inc. will reapply as necessary. Further, Carolina Pavement Technology, Inc. will warrant the treated surface to be fuel resistant and remain fuel resistant for a period of three years after the date of application.
This guarantee shall be effective only if spills are cleaned per FAA regulations. Carolina Pavement further warrants the asphalt rejuvenator will reduce the viscosity (ASTMD-2170) in the top one half inch of the treated asphalt surface. Pavement Dressing Conditioner is a patented sealer consisting of a blend of coal tar and petroleum oils designed to penetrate the pavement surface to rejuvenate and rehabilitate the asphaltic binder. The product is sprayed on the surface with a customized applicator. The amount of rejuvenator applied is determined by a pre-test, to obtain the optimum result. Minimum surface preparation is involved. The treated surface can usually reopen within 24 hours of completion. Asphalt Rejuvenator will NOT crack, peel or delaminate and provides surface protection against fuel, oil and other contaminants with a uniform black finish.
Pavement Condition experiences three stages of deterioration during the life of a pavement surface. Asphalt Rejuvenation is an effective method of delaying these effects and rejuvenating the asphaltic binder.
Stage I: Surface color fades to gray as a result of oxidation and surface oils begin to evaporate.
Stage II: Fine line cracking occurs along with loss of “fines” (minute crushing material) and the surface brittles.
Stage III: Deterioration accelerates with extended cracking, increasing brittleness and viscosity while reducing flexibility. Contaminates penetrate through crack, further hastening deterioration from below the surface.
Current Locations of Pavement Dressing Conditioner Colleges and Universities, Airports, Shopping Centers, Business Parks, Lowe’s Motor Speedway , Rockingham Speedway, Apartments, Distributions Centers, Hotels, Subdivisions, Restaurants, Churches and many more. Contact us to find the closest location near you. Click Here
Special Features of Pavement Dressing Conditioner (PDC)
- Reverses oxidation, the aging process of asphalt
- No water in material allows product to penetrate into and become part of the pavement
- Expands and contracts with pavement
- Will not crack or crack with pavement
- Wears or ages uniformly, because product is in asphalt, not just on it Limited “downtime” (Can typically be open to traffic in 8-24 hours)
- 3 year unconditional performance warranty
- Excellent skid-resistance
- Can be used in combination with other maintenance procedures
- Restores oxidized binding oils
- Fuel-resistant and water resistant
- Aesthetically pleasing after about 30 days
- Inexpensive initial placement as well as long term